[GeoSciML] GeoSciML version 3.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Jul 18 04:42:13 EDT 2013

The Schemas are OK but we haven't been able to show them solving the proportion qualified query yet :-( As Eric hasn't spotted anything wrong with my query, I'll file a bug report. I'll also try a nightly build of GeoServer when I get a chance, the last one I tested had fixed all the problems we had found before this.