[GeoSciML] testing the waters on an abstract spec

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Thu Jul 18 12:36:53 EDT 2013

I've added a new folder in the GeoSciMLv3.2 branch on subversion for work on
an abstract specification. I've been thinking that in light of our
discussion about exploring more flexible XML implementations with Schematron
rules doing most of the validation, we'll actually need an abstract
specification as the framework for the Schematron rule sets.

The version control UniqueID is GSML3AbstractRequirements

The XMI file for the package with the requirements is at

%subversion%/GeoSciML/branches/3.2.0/abstractSpecification/Requirementsv3.2.
xml

I'm hoping that the EA documentation output for the requirments package will
give us  a good start on the actual spec doc.

steve

Stephen M Richard

Arizona Geological Survey

416 W. congress #100