[GeoSciML] Summary report on the recent GeoSciML SWG meeting to OGC TC [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Jun 16 21:27:52 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have sent a very short summary of our meeting to the OGC TC for their virtual plenary meeting tomorrow.

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=54386

Minerals and Natural Hazards Division  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

Oceania Councillor & Interoperability Working Group
IUGS Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience Information<http://www.cgi-iugs.org/>

Chair, GeoSciML Standards Working Group
Open Geospatial Consortium<http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/geoscimlswg>

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971