[GeoSciML] FW: [TC-Announce] Draft Slides for tomorrow's TC Virtual Plenary are ready [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon.Cox at csiro.au Simon.Cox at csiro.au
Mon Jun 17 00:03:17 EDT 2013

Yeah, but it isn’t only up to Carl.
The repackaging that was done to GSML a couple of years ago means it is already packaged OK for the mod-spec.
Now it may be that the packages that were defined to meet natural use-cases, but that is a separate issue.
Since GSML hasn’t been formally published before, the case for breaking the rules is very weak.

Simon