[GeoSciML] FW: WFS support for non-CRS srsName and multiple dimension geometries [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Jun 24 21:10:27 EDT 2013

Love your work Ben.  It seems to cover our spatial querying needs for borehole intervals.

Can you clarify your comment “It will *not* allow selection of subsets of intervals”?  Do you mean that with intervals represented as 1D gml:LineString/posList, we can’t do the query: “Find me all downhole intervals between 0 and 100 metres”, because FES can’t query a pair of numbers such as <gml:posList>68.4 73.6</gml:posList> - ie, the same problem we have with querying swe:QuantityRange?

Senior Geologist  - Information Management  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971