[GeoSciML] QuantityRange and GeoSciML v3.2 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Sun Jun 30 10:35:35 EDT 2013

This pretty much solves the problem.    Do we still need to a CR then ? (I was looking into this)

Minor point though..

The way it's implemented, a GSML_QuantityRange can be either a swe:value and/or a lowerValue and/or a upperValue so this

<swe:value>90 100</sweValue>
<gsml:lowerValue>90</gsml:lowerValue>
is valid.

(I assume that missing upperValue or lowerValue means that the range is open)

 proably need a bit a schematron to constrain here ?.  Since the whole point of this class is to expose FES friendly properties (sigh) I suppose the rule is that either one or both of lowerValue and upperValue should be present.

Do we let swe:value serialization as valid representation ?  For instance, can someone build a FES filter over lowerValue/upperValue but receive a response only using swe:value ? This is the problem when we have multiple representations..  If lowerValue and upperValue is just a query representation, we can state that the serialisation uses swe:value.

My 2 cents