[GeoSciML] Http-uri links in a GeoSciML-Portrayal WMS GetFeatureInfo response [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Alistair Ritchie RitchieA at landcareresearch.co.nz
Sun Jan 26 17:11:08 EST 2014

Hi Ollie,

Geoserver uses 'Templates' to produce the HTML response to GetFeatureInfo requests.

They are documented here: http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/tutorials/GetFeatureInfo/index.html

You can use a custom template to map WMS attribute/element values (the raw data) on to your preferred HTML for the response. The above link shows a subset of what it possible. It should not be too hard to create templates that place the http URIs returned by the server in HTML hyperlink elements. These templates could be re-used across portrayal services.

I suspect anyone with a sound grasp of HTML should be able to create these templates with easy (?!).

Cheers, Alistair

Alistair Ritchie
Informatics Research and Applications Team | LANDCARE RESEARCH - MANAAKI WHENUA
PO Box 40, Lincoln 7640, NEW ZEALAND  |  Gerald Street, Lincoln 7608, NEW ZEALAND