[GeoSciML] Borehole encoding [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Mon Mar 17 02:12:29 EDT 2014

Ollie,

the change request you attached (officially 13-048r1) has been accepted
into WFS 2.0.1 (AKA WFS 2.0 with corrigenda), except for the two "New
conformance class" sections on the last page, which were rejected.
Voting to release the corrigendum drafts to the TC chair for adoption
commenced on Friday 14 March and concludes on Friday 21 March.

Kind regards,
Ben.

On 17/03/14 14:00, Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au wrote:
> 1.*Ben*, could you provide an update about the progress of the CR for
> borehole CRS’s in WFS (see attached)?  The last communication I have is
> dated 11 July 2013 in which you suggested that non-reprojectable CRS’s
> would be allowed by the WFS standard.

Software Engineer
Australian Resources Research Centre