[GeoSciML] Time to leave ...

Serrano Jean-Jacques jj.serrano at brgm.fr
Tue Mar 25 11:10:30 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,
The game at BRGM is now over for me, I am retiring this week. I would like to thank all of you for these years (about 10 years now after we started GeoSciML in Scotland ...) for the work done and for your company, not only in the meeting rooms but also sharing beer and wine !
I was not so active last year for CGI but pushing our work (gsml, erml) into European projects and legislations take some time ... and I did not attend the meeting in St Petersburg because of the GIC meeting in Orléans. So I say bye by email ...
I attach some pictures you know already that I will keep as pleasant souvenirs of our team, and also the GIC picture where you can see CGI council members (Kristine, François and Robert) + a picture with Ian, from Redlands
I wish all the best to you and for the work you are doing
Cheers,
Jean-Jacques
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
       Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mél et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) désigné(s) comme tel(s).
En cas de réception par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.
This email was scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content.