[GeoSciML] Time to leave ...

Robert Tomas robert.tomas at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Mar 25 11:56:11 EDT 2014

Ciao Jean-Jacques,

as I have told you already – it is sad that you’re leaving the work, because
you’ll be missed, but at the same time I do wish you all the best for your
“new” life project – I’m sure you’ll enjoy it

Anyway, I hope to see you somewhere soon
. J

Robert

--------------------------
Robert TOMAS, PhD
Scientific / Technical Project Officer
European Commission
DG Joint Research Centre
Unit H06-Digital Earth and Reference Data
Via Enrico Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) Italia
Tel: +39 0332 78 5426
Fax: +39 0332 78 6369