[GeoSciML] Time to leave ...

Bruce.Simons at csiro.au Bruce.Simons at csiro.au
Tue Mar 25 18:23:28 EDT 2014

Hi Jean-Jacques,
I thoroughly enjoyed our time together on the CGI projects. My only regret was that we only had the opportunity to meet up once a year. However, they were always great occasions, with fantastic company, stimulating debate, great food and wonderful (and/or plentiful) wine and beer.

I hope your post-BRGM activities are fulfilling and enjoyable.

All the best,

Bruce Simons
SDI Information Modeller
Land and Water/ Environmental Information Systems
CSIRO
E bruce.simons at csiro.au T +61 3 9252 6514 M +61 429 177155
PO Box 56, Highett, Victoria, 3190
www.csiro.au | www.csiro.au/science/Environmental-Information-Systems