[GeoSciML] REMINDER: Attendance at CGI & OGC working group meetings, Italy 2015 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Apr 19 19:48:33 EDT 2015

This is a reminder to add you name to the CGI/OGC working group meeting web page<http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/GeoSciMLswg/IspraFace2FaceOctober2015>.  There are a few people who previously said they wanted to attend whose names are not on the web page yet.  Please add you name even if you are a tentative attendee so Robert can start his meeting planning.

Thanks,

Senior Geologist  - Information Management  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 6249 9575 (office)  |  +61 414 973 005 (mobile)
Email:   oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au  |  ollieraymond99 at gmail.com
Web:   www.ga.gov.au  |  www.cgi-iugs.org

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive,  Symonston,  ACT
GPO Box 378,  Canberra,  ACT,  2601,  Australia