[GeoSciML] circular dependencies Basic-Extension

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Tue Apr 21 18:00:52 EDT 2015

I have found Solid Ground to be very useful. CSIRO stopped working on it and supposedly some of the functionality was going to be incorporated into EA. I'm running 10.0.1007, so I don't know if any of the standards conformance stuff from solid ground has been incorporated.

steve

Stephen Richard

Chief Geoinformatics Section

Arizona Geological Survey