[GeoSciML] metadata schema (Borehole) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Sun Apr 26 19:49:14 EDT 2015

I'd probably defer to Steve about the official 19115 schema location, but my preference is not to refer any of our schemas to anything but a stable, official release location.  I am not keen on using github.  If 19115-3 is not ready and stable yet, then stick with the version of 19115 we used in GeoSciML v3.2