[GeoSciML] Problems connecting to seegrid repository

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 03:57:29 EDT 2015

When I try to update my working copy of the GeoSciML repository ('https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML') I get the following errors:

Unable to connect to a repository at URL
 'https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML'
OPTIONS of 'https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML': SSL handshake
 failed: Secure connection truncated (https://www.seegrid.csiro.au)

I've cleared authentication credentials but this doesn't help and the only other similar problems I can find on the Internet seem to be related to server setup. However, as far as I know others are successfully working with the repository. Is anyone else having problems?

Marcus Sen