[GeoSciML] metadata schema (Borehole) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Steve Richard steve.richard at azgs.az.gov
Mon Apr 27 11:57:50 EDT 2015

Eric--
the Namespace URI for cit will be
http://standards.iso.org/19115/-3/cit/1.0.  We're at final draft on that; the namespace location is not locked yet, but the xsi:schemLocation should be mutable in our release. The current schema location is
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ISO-TC211/XML/master/standards.iso.org/19115/-3/cit/1.0/cit.xsd
with the intention that on release that will be
https://standards.iso.org/19115/-3/cit/1.0/cit.xsd

I'd much rather see us using 19115-3 namespaces to minimize dependencies on stuff we don't need.
steve

Stephen Richard
Chief Geoinformatics Section
Arizona Geological Survey