[GeoSciML] Use of gml:metaDataProperty

Thu Jun 11 10:50:55 EDT 2015

Looked into spec.  indeed, the "anyType" version is deprecated, and we must(?) subtype the AbstractMetadataPropertyType and point to ISO ?

Here's the example they provided

 <complexType name="RoadType">
 <complexContent>
 <extension base="gml:AbstractFeatureType">
 <sequence>
 <!-- ... -->
 <element name="roadMetadata" type="ex:RoadMetadataPropertyType"/>
 <!-- ... -->
 </sequence>
 </extension>
 </complexContent>
</complexType>

<complexType name="RoadMetadataPropertyType">
 <complexContent>
 <extension base="gml:AbstractMetadataPropertyType">
 <sequence>
 <element ref="ex:RoadMetadata"/>            <-- point to your favorite metadata class
 </sequence>
 </extension>
 </complexContent>
</complexType>