[GeoSciML] Name of GeologicEvent/gaEventDescription property

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 12:11:17 EDT 2015

> -----Original Message-----
> From: GeoSciML [mailto:geosciml-bounces at lists.opengeospatial.org] On
> Behalf Of Boisvert, Eric
> Sent: 11 June 2015 17:04
> To: Public: A mailing list for GeoSciML
> Subject: Re: [GeoSciML] Name of GeologicEvent/gaEventDescription
> property
>
> Geologic age ?
Sounds plausible. It doesn't seem very helpfully named in the current context. Also the content is a GeologicEventAbstractDescription which is abstract. Are there any concrete implementations of this class; I didn't see any on a quick scan. If not, what is the intended use of this property?

Marcus Sen
British Geological Survey
Keyworth
Nottingham