[GeoSciML] Results of GeoSciML SWG teleconference - 16 June 2015 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jun 17 22:36:03 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Minutes of the recent teleconference can be found for your review here: http://external.opengeospatial.org/twiki_public/GeoSciMLswg/TeleconferenceJune2015.  There are jobs for all SWG members arising out of the minutes.

If there is anything from the meeting that you recalled differently to me and you want changed in the minutes, please let me know.

Senior Geologist  - Information Management  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

IUGS Commission for the Management and Application of Geoscience Information<http://www.cgi-iugs.org/>
www.cgi-iugs.org<http://www.cgi-iugs.org/>

Acting Chair, GeoSciML Standards Working Group
Open Geospatial Consortium<http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/geoscimlswg>

Phone:  +61 2 6249 9575    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9971