[GeoSciML] Dublin TC

Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca
Tue Jun 14 08:35:49 EDT 2016

All,

We have a room for GeoSciML SWG reserved for Thursday June 23th 8 AM - 10 AM (UTC/GMT +1) and I suggest we take this opportunity to nail some standing issues we have in the specification document.  Most of them are just documentation issues or best practices issues, no changes to the model (maybe one).

I've compiled the issues from the comments in the documentation:

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk/Documents/OGC Specification/issues_dublin.docx<https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk/Documents/OGC%20Specification/issues_dublin.docx>

We can have teleconf and webex up for those who want to attend remotely.

Eric Boisvert
Expert  TI-GI / IT-IM Expert
eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca<mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,
orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912
phone 418-654-3705,
facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615
490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),
G1K 9A9, Canada

Laboratoire de cartographie numérique et de photogrammétrie (LCNP)
Digital Cartography and Photogrammetry Laboratory (DCPL)

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada (Quebec)

Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du Canada  / Government of Canada