[GeoSciML] GeoSciML 4 extension GeoServer configuration [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond Oliver Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Jun 22 01:51:26 EDT 2016

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk/tools/GeoServer/configurations looks like a good spot

Thanks,
Ollie

From: GeoSciML [mailto:geosciml-bounces+oliver.raymond=ga.gov.au at lists.opengeospatial.org] On Behalf Of Bruce.Simons--- via GeoSciML
Sent: Wednesday, 22 June 2016 3:42 PM
To: ollieraymond99 at gmail.com; RitchieA at landcareresearch.co.nz; geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org
Cc: Sexton Michael
Subject: [DKIM] Re: [GeoSciML] GeoSciML 4 extension GeoServer configuration [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Ollie,

I got to the same documentation as Eric but required Alistair to point out that I had the targetAttribute property pointing to a class rather than a property. The final configuration, which also handles Nulls is:

<AttributeMapping>
         <targetAttribute>gsmlb:gbUnitDescription</targetAttribute>                      <targetAttributeNode>gsmlx:GeologicUnitDescriptionPropertyType</targetAttributeNode>
</AttributeMapping>
<AttributeMapping>
           <targetAttribute>gsmlb:gbUnitDescription/gsmlx:GeologicUnitDescription/gsmlx:unitThickness</targetAttribute>
            <sourceExpression>
            <linkElement>if_then_else(isNull(gsmlgu_thickness_lowervalue), toXlinkHref('${nil.missing}'), '_gsmlgu_unitthickness')</linkElement>
            </sourceExpression>
 </AttributeMapping>

<FeatureTypeMapping>
            <mappingName>_gsmlgu_unitthickness</mappingName>
            <sourceDataStore>datastore</sourceDataStore>
            <sourceType>gwml2_gw_aquifer</sourceType>
            <targetElement>swe:QuantityRange</targetElement>
            <attributeMappings>
                <AttributeMapping>
                    <targetAttribute>swe:uom</targetAttribute>
                </AttributeMapping>
                <AttributeMapping>
                    <targetAttribute>swe:value</targetAttribute>
                    <sourceExpression><OCQL>strConCat(strConCat(gsmlgu_thickness_lowervalue,' '),gsmlgu_thickness_uppervalue)</OCQL></sourceExpression>
                </AttributeMapping>
            </attributeMappings>
        </FeatureTypeMapping>

@Ollie - Where do you want the config file posted?

Research Projects Officer

CSIRO Land and Water/ Environmental Informatics
E: bruce.simons at csiro.au<mailto:bruce.simons at csiro.au>
T: +61 3 9545 2464