[GeoSciML] checking in, new address

steve.richard at usgin.org steve.richard at usgin.org
Thu Jun 23 08:31:45 EDT 2016

Sorry I've been absent lately. I had a look at the issues list in Subversion and it looks like all the Decisions make sense.
Fold does require a geologic structure (not the more general GeologicFeature)-there has to be some kind of structure whose original orientation is known or inferred in order to recognize that there is a fold.

I've retired from the Az Geological Survey and am starting a job as Technical Director at an NSF data facility at Lamont. I'm in transition right now, so still getting new e-mail stuff set up. My AZGS e-mail will stop working soon, I'll switch to steve.richard at usgin.org<mailto:steve.richard at usgin.org> or steve.richard at ldeo.columbia.edu<mailto:steve.richard at ldeo.columbia.edu>; my gmail will stay the same smrtucson at gmail.com<mailto:smrtucson at gmail.com>.  I'll be commuting to New York from Tucson about half time.  Still working out my ability to travel and continue OGC work.

steve

Stephen Richard
Technical Director
Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance (IEDA)
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
Columbia University, NY
steve.richard at ldeo.columbia.edu
Skype: smrtucson