[GeoSciML] checking in, new address

Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca
Thu Jun 23 08:53:03 EDT 2016

Ø  Fold does require a geologic structure (not the more general GeologicFeature)-there has to be some kind of structure whose original orientation is known or inferred in order to recognize that there is a fold.

Ok.. I see your point now.  You mean that in order to observe the fold, you need some structure of which you know the original orientation (actually makes lot of sense).