[GeoSciML] Minutes of Dublin meeting/teleconference

Ollie Raymond ollieraymond99 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:20:36 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I have tried to turn Eric's "issues" document into a "minutes of meeting"
document.  Some of the decisions at the meeting were not terribly well
recorded (including the Geomorphology-Lite discussion). Could everyone who
was there please check the document and see if I have remembered everything
correctly, because I am not confident about a few points.

https://www.seegrid.csiro.au/subversion/GeoSciML/trunk/Documents/OGC
Specification/issues_dublin.docx

Thanks,
Ollie

*Ollie Raymond*

Senior Geologist - Information Management
*GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA*

Phone: +61 2 6249 9575 (office)  |  +61 414 973 005 (mobile)
Email:   oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au  |  ollieraymond99 at gmail.com
Web:   www.ga.gov.au  |  www.cgi-iugs.org

---