[GeoSciML] GeoSciML leadership [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond Oliver Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Apr 17 21:20:45 EDT 2017

Dear GeoSciML SWG members and observers,

At the upcoming meeting of the GeoSciML SWG on May 29th, I will be resigning as Chair after 8 years in the job.

I have tried resigning twice before and failed, but this time I will most definitely not be continuing to act as Chair.  The major work for GeoSciML to become an official OGC standard has been completed, and now it is time for someone else to step up to take GeoSciML forward.  The groundwork has been done.

Please consider nominating yourself to lead the GeoSciML SWG into the future, or nominate a colleague.  Feel free to contact me if you would like any further information about the job description.

Regards,

Team Lead  - Information Management  |  Resources Division Information Services
GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Acting Chair
OGC/CGI GeoSciML Standards Working Group

Phone: +61 2 6249 9575 (office)  |  +61 414 973 005 (mobile)
Email:   oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  ollieraymond99 at gmail.com<mailto:ollieraymond99 at gmail.com>
Web:   www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive,  Symonston,  ACT
GPO Box 378,  Canberra,  ACT,  2601,  Australia