[GeoSciML] Temporary issues with the GeoSciML website [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond Oliver Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Wed Apr 19 20:41:57 EDT 2017

Hi all,

My apologies, there may be some temporary outage today with parts of the GeoSciML website (www.geosciml.org) and access to pre-v4.1-GeoSciML schemas (schemas.geosciml.org) while we switch over the hosting organisation from CSIRO to Geoscience Australia.

Hopefully everything will be operating perfectly on the new server tomorrow.

Regards,

Team Lead  - Information Management  |  Resources Division Information Services
GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Acting Chair
OGC/CGI GeoSciML Standards Working Group

Phone: +61 2 6249 9575 (office)  |  +61 414 973 005 (mobile)
Email:   oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  ollieraymond99 at gmail.com<mailto:ollieraymond99 at gmail.com>
Web:   www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive,  Symonston,  ACT
GPO Box 378,  Canberra,  ACT,  2601,  Australia