[GeoSciML] Oliver Raymond achievement award

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Sat Dec 23 02:17:50 EST 2017

Thanks Ollie for all the work and effort. Well deserved.
I¹m sorry if I arrive just at last time but I wish all of you happy New year
and best holiday.
Season¹s Greeting!

Da:  GeoSciML
<geosciml-bounces+carlo.cipolloni=isprambiente.it at lists.opengeospatial.org>
on behalf of "Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML"
<geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Risposta:  "Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan)" <eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,