[GeoSciML] GeoSciML / GWML2 flows for foss4G-E workshop

Grellet Sylvain S.Grellet at brgm.fr
Tue Jul 4 16:48:24 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

We have a QGIS/GDAL GMLAS workshop at the upcoming FOSS4G-E (https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Workshops see WS05).

Do you have services endpoints serving GeoSciML4.1 / GWML2 we could play with ?

Our ideal casting would be
- ComplexFeatures (no Lite schemas, and no GeologicUnit we already have): GeologicStructure, GeoSciML Boreholes, Aquifers, Wells & WellConstruction
- feature associations using URI/URL that resolve to other features
- attributes values pointing to vocabulary registries

My plan B will be using instance examples from both SVN

Thanks/Merci
Sylvain
P Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message
       Think Environment before printing

Le contenu de ce mél et de ses pièces jointes est destiné à l'usage exclusif du (des) destinataire(s) désigné(s) comme tel(s).
En cas de réception par erreur, le signaler à son expéditeur et ne pas en divulguer le contenu.

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to
anyone or make copies.
This email was scanned for viruses, vandals and malicious content.