[GeoSciML] FW: Scheduling dates for CGI Council and standards working groups - Vienna, May-June 2017 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Fri Mar 3 02:44:05 EST 2017

Dear Ollie,
For me the week before and also the weekend is fine, because I have a
project meeting from 30th to 1st of June in the University of Sopron (at the
border between Austria and Hungary), so I want try to combine both.
Regards,
Carlo

Carlo Cipolloni
Department for Geological Survey of Italy – ISPRA
Database and standard Unit
INSPIRE MIG Italian Representative Member
Italian INSPIRE National Board
SNPA Technical Committee
Tel. +390650074262
Mobile +393355312119