[GeoSciML] A question about fault definitions [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond Oliver Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Tue Mar 7 20:48:43 EST 2017

Hi GeoSciML team,

I have received a question from David Heron in New Zealand about the definitions of some fault-related concepts in GeoSciML.  Can those of you with more structural geology experience please provide some clarification for David, and let us know if we need to update our vocabulary definitions?

Many thanks,

Team Lead  - Information Management  |  Resources Division Information Services
GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

Phone: +61 2 6249 9575 (office)  |  +61 414 973 005 (mobile)
Email:   oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au<mailto:oliver.raymond at ga.gov.au>  |  ollieraymond99 at gmail.com<mailto:ollieraymond99 at gmail.com>
Web:   www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>

Cnr Jerrabomberra Avenue and Hindmarsh Drive,  Symonston,  ACT
GPO Box 378,  Canberra,  ACT,  2601,  Australia