[GeoSciML] Web Best Practice Interop Experiment

Alexander Kmoch alexander.kmoch at aut.ac.nz
Wed Oct 4 10:28:14 EDT 2017

Hi Eric,

I am now at the Department of Geography at Tartu University in Estonia.
Tartu University, and as far as I know the Estonian Land Board (the
single major SDI govt data provider in Estonia) are not an OGC member
(yet), but I know they have some good databases and interest on some
international work and exposure of their data. Besides my time I also
have some small funding available to do things.

In my own current project, funded for two years, I will be working a lot
on automated data access from OGC web data sources and it be great to
align it with best practices .. and thereby advance and try new best
practices.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Cheers,
Alex