[GeoSciML] Web Best Practice Interop Experiment

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Thu Oct 5 02:25:26 EDT 2017

Bonjour Eric,
Of course I¹m interesting to take part in the experiment, now ISPRA move
more in the use of LOD as share information system, as you know ISPRA is not
member of OGC and I take part in the OGC GeoSciML SWG as CGI observer, so
could you think a collaboration in the same way is feasible?
Cheers,
Carlo

Carlo Cipolloni
ISPRA DG-SINA
INSPIRE and EIS Unit Head
INSPIRE MIG Italian Representative Member
Italian INSPIRE National Board
SNPA Technical Committee
Tel. +390650074262
Mobile +393355312119
skype: cipocarlo

Da:  GeoSciML
<geosciml-bounces+carlo.cipolloni=isprambiente.it at lists.opengeospatial.org>
on behalf of "Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML"
<geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Risposta:  "Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan)" <eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,