[GeoSciML] Web Best Practice Interop Experiment

Passmore, James H. jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Fri Oct 6 08:30:55 EDT 2017

Hi Eric,

BGS would certainly want to be involved both as an organization in its own right and also through its participation in OneGeology technical team.

A direct link to the OneGeology Linked Open Data Workshop report you mention is:
 http://www.onegeology.org/docs/meetings/OneGeology-Linked-Open-Data-Workshop-report-austria-240517.pdf

James