[GeoSciML] ISO-19115 SVN

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 09:05:04 EST 2018

This is not an area I am very familiar with but according to https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML/wiki the ISO19115-3 schemas are final and available at http://standards.iso.org and according to https://github.com/ISO-TC211/XML the naming convention for the directory layout there is like http://standards.iso.org/iso/StandardNumber/PartNumber/NamespacePrefix/Version so that http://standards.iso.org/iso/19115/-3/cit/1.0/cit.xsd is the intended location. Is there something wrong with the schema there which makes you think you shouldn't be using that one?

Marcus