[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

AZ Stephen Richard smrtucson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:31:42 EDT 2018

I”ll be there in person

steve

From: GeoSciML
<geosciml-bounces+smrtucson=gmail.com at lists.opengeospatial.org> On Behalf Of
Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 10:15 AM
To: GeoSciml OGC mainling list <geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Cc: Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) <eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>
Subject: [GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

We have a ½ day slot next Monday (11th) for GeoSciML meeting.  We just had a
meeting in Orléans 2 months ago, so I don’t expect we have a lot of topics
to discuss

I think RDF/OWL and JSON encoding is the main activity and I made some
progress following up on BRGM/Atos and Rob’s work

Any other topics ?

I plan to setup a GotoMeeting : but it might be harsh for anyone outside the
Americas :

Vancouver is  UTC/GMT -7 hours so, 13h00 VAN is 22h00 in Western Europe,
21h00 UK), 6h00 am Canberra, 4h00 am Beijing and 8h00 Wellington (ok, NZ is
not too bad).

Anyone plan to attend ?

Eric Boisvert

Expert  TI-GI / IT-IM Expert

eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca <mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca> ,

orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912

phone 418-654-3705,

facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615

490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),

G1K 9A9, Canada

Laboratoire de cartographie numérique et de photogrammétrie (LCNP)

Digital Cartography and Photogrammetry Laboratory (DCPL)

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada
(Quebec)

Lands and Minerasl Sector / Secteur des terres et des minéraux

Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du
Canada  / Government of Canada