[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Raymond Oliver Oliver.Raymond at ga.gov.au
Mon Jun 4 19:33:12 EDT 2018

The antipodeans will be there in person

From: GeoSciML [mailto:geosciml-bounces+oliver.raymond=ga.gov.au at lists.opengeospatial.org] On Behalf Of Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2018 3:15 AM
To: GeoSciml OGC mainling list
Cc: Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan)
Subject: [DKIM] [GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

We have a ½ day slot next Monday (11th) for GeoSciML meeting.  We just had a meeting in Orléans 2 months ago, so I don't expect we have a lot of topics to discuss
I think RDF/OWL and JSON encoding is the main activity and I made some progress following up on BRGM/Atos and Rob's work

Any other topics ?

I plan to setup a GotoMeeting : but it might be harsh for anyone outside the Americas :
Vancouver is  UTC/GMT -7 hours so, 13h00 VAN is 22h00 in Western Europe, 21h00 UK), 6h00 am Canberra, 4h00 am Beijing and 8h00 Wellington (ok, NZ is not too bad).

Anyone plan to attend ?

Eric Boisvert
Expert  TI-GI / IT-IM Expert
eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca<mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,
orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912
phone 418-654-3705,
facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615
490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),
G1K 9A9, Canada

Laboratoire de cartographie numérique et de photogrammétrie (LCNP)
Digital Cartography and Photogrammetry Laboratory (DCPL)

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada (Quebec)
Lands and Minerasl Sector / Secteur des terres et des minéraux
Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du Canada  / Government of Canada

[logo_175petit]