[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Tue Jun 5 06:00:15 EDT 2018

I¹ll attend remotely as much as possible.
Regards,
Carlo

Carlo Cipolloni
INSPIRE & LOD Head
ISPRA DG-SINA (Division for the National Environmental Information System)
INSPIRE MIG Italian Representative Member
Italian INSPIRE National Board
SNPA Technical Committee
Tel. +390650074262
Mobile +393355312119
skype: cipocarlo

Da:  GeoSciML
<geosciml-bounces+carlo.cipolloni=isprambiente.it at lists.opengeospatial.org>
on behalf of "Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML"
<geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Risposta:  "Public: A mailing list for GeoSciML"
<geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>