[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

Passmore, James H. jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 06:14:32 EDT 2018

I'll be there in person

-----Original Message-----
From: GeoSciML <geosciml-bounces+jpass=bgs.ac.uk at lists.opengeospatial.org> On Behalf Of Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) via GeoSciML
Sent: 04 June 2018 18:15
To: GeoSciml OGC mainling list <geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Cc: Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) <eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>
Subject: [GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting in Vancouver

We have a ½ day slot next Monday (11th) for GeoSciML meeting.  We just had a meeting in Orléans 2 months ago, so I don't expect we have a lot of topics to discuss

I think RDF/OWL and JSON encoding is the main activity and I made some progress following up on BRGM/Atos and Rob's work

Any other topics ?

I plan to setup a GotoMeeting : but it might be harsh for anyone outside the Americas :

Vancouver is  UTC/GMT -7 hours so, 13h00 VAN is 22h00 in Western Europe, 21h00 UK), 6h00 am Canberra, 4h00 am Beijing and 8h00 Wellington (ok, NZ is not too bad).

Anyone plan to attend ?

Eric Boisvert

Expert  TI-GI / IT-IM Expert

eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca <mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca> ,

orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912 <http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912>

phone 418-654-3705,

facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615

490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),

G1K 9A9, Canada

Laboratoire de cartographie numérique et de photogrammétrie (LCNP)

Digital Cartography and Photogrammetry Laboratory (DCPL)

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada (Quebec)

Lands and Minerasl Sector / Secteur des terres et des minéraux

Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du Canada  / Government of Canada