[GeoSciML] Vancouver meeting notes

Sen, Marcus A. mase at bgs.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 03:15:47 EDT 2018

I put a comment in the chat that the issues list from OGC Fort Collins meeting suggests that there was OGC wide discussion of whether UML or ontologies should be the authoritative conceptual model language (https://github.com/ogcscotts/TC-Meeting-topics/issues/53). So perhaps GeoSciML SWG should get involved in this. (Maybe you already intended to do this; I couldn't pick up everything said.)

Marcus