[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting during TC Tuesday 25th June 2019

Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca
Fri Jun 7 14:32:31 EDT 2019

Greetings

We have a small time slot at OGC in Leuven on Tuesday June 25  from 11h00 to 12h00 for GeoSciML SWG meeting - shared with GWML SWG.
A goto meeting will be set up and I'll circulate details  as soon as I have them.

Agenda

1.       Potential change to GeoSciML 4.2 (AbstractProperty missing)

2.       WFS 3.0 and encodings

3.       Progress report on Borehole IE and potential impact of GeoSciML (borehole package)

4.       Progress report on some ontology work done by GSC

Cordialement
Eric

Eric Boisvert
Directeur - Commission géologique du Canada - Québec (intérimaire)
Director - Geological Survey of Canada - Quebec (acting)
Gestionnaire du programme de géosciences environnementales (intérimaire)
Environmental Geoscience Program Manager (acting)
eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca<mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>,
orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6256-2912
phone 418-654-3705,
facsimile/télécopieur 418-654-2615
490, rue de la Couronne, Québec (Québec),
G1K 9A9, Canada

Commission géologique du Canada  (Québec) / Geological Survey of Canada (Quebec)
Lands and Minerasl Sector / Secteur des terres et des minéraux
Ressources naturelles Canada / Natural Resources Canada Gouvernement du Canada  / Government of Canada

[logo_175petit]