[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting during TC Tuesday 25th June 2019

Carlo Cipolloni carlo.cipolloni at isprambiente.it
Mon Jun 10 03:24:31 EDT 2019

Dear Eric,

Unfortunately I’m not able to join physically, but I will connect remotely for sure. I’m very interested to know what you have done on ontology, I work in other domain (Environmental Monitoring Network) to provide data using OGC/W3C and INSPIRE ontology.

Is the WFS 3.0 part connected with WFS3 SWG?

Best Regards,

Carlo

Carlo Cipolloni

Information System & INSPIRE Unit Head

ISPRA DG-SINA (Division for the National Environmental Information System)

INSPIRE MIG Italian Representative Member

Italian INSPIRE National Board

SNPA TIC V SINANET e Reporting

Tel. +390650074262

Mobile +393355312119