[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting during TC Tuesday 25th June 2019

Passmore, James H. jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 10:12:58 EDT 2019

I have at the moment OpenAPI as a discussion point for the TIG, which is indeed a discussion about what the policy should be with regards adopting the OGC (OpenAPI) APIs such as WFS 3, when they become standards.

For WFS 3.0 (core) isn't one issue with geometries that only CRS:84 (a constraint of GeoJSON) is supported?

https://github.com/OneGeology/TechnicalDiscussion/wiki/OneGeology-TIG-Agenda-for-Face-to-Face-meeting-Friday-28th-June-2019

James