[GeoSciML] GeoSciML meeting during Leuven TC Tues 25 June 2019

Boisvert2, Eric (NRCan/RNCan) eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca
Mon Jun 24 01:19:22 EDT 2019

For those who wants to join remotely. It's the same connection details than GWML2 - this is a join meeting.
Email me (eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca<mailto:eric.boisvert2 at canada.ca>) if you have connections issues

Eric

Event Title:

 [https://portal.opengeospatial.org/images/icons/ogc.gif]  GWML2 / GeoSciML SWG

Project:

Groundwater SWG (view project)<https://portal.opengeospatial.org/index.php?m=projects&a=view&project_id=501&tab=0>

Duration:

2019-06-25 : 04:15 AM - 06:00 AM [EDT - US/Eastern]

WorldTime:

See Fixed Time World Clock Website<http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=06&day=25&year=2019&hour=04&min=15&sec=0&p1=179&sort=0>
** This is not an OGC resource, OGC is not responsible for errors.
UTC Time: 2019-06-25 08:15:00 AM - 10:00:00 AM

GotoMeeting Joining Details

1. Please join my meeting, Tue Jun 25th 4:15 AM EDT.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/943164829

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

IE: +353 15 360 728
DE: +49 692 5736 7317
NL: +31 207 941 377
US: +1 (646) 749-3129
FI: +358 923 17 0568
GB: +44 20 3713 5028
BE: +32 28 93 7018
ES: +34 932 75 2004
NZ: +64 9 280 6302
CA: +1 (647) 497-9391
AT: +43 7 2081 5427
FR: +33 170 950 594
NO: +47 21 93 37 51
CH: +41 225 4599 78
SE: +46 853 527 836
DK: +45 32 72 03 82
IT: +39 0 230 57 81 42
AU: +61 2 8355 1050
Access Code: 943-164-829  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.
Event DescriptionEdit Description<https://portal.opengeospatial.org/index.php?m=calendar&a=view&event_id=60479&edit_description=1>
Split GWML2 / GeoSciML session

Boyan Brodaric
Research Scientist