[GeoSciML] INSPIRE borehole mappingFrame values

Bruce Simons bruceasimons at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 02:34:50 EDT 2019

INSPIRE GeoSciML3.2 Cookbook has:
2.1.2 Mapped Feature - sampling frame The INSPIRE mappingFrame property is equivalent to the GeoSciML samplingFrame. Each MappedFeature has a samplingFrame association to SF_SpatialSamplingFeature that indicates the spatial reference frame within which the MappedFeatures have been observed, such as a surface of mapping. Values should be drawn from the MappingFrameValue vocabulary

Their example is:
(http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/codelist/MappingFrameValue).

GeoSciML Cookbook 1 has examples e.g.:
<samplingFrame xlink:href="urn:cgi:feature:BGS:EarthBedrockSurface"/>
and
<samplingFrame xlink:href="urn:cgi:feature:CGI:EarthNaturalSurface"/>

Federation University