[GeoSciML] Geoscience topic at OGC TC Toulouse (18-22 november 2019)

Beaufils Mickael M.Beaufils at brgm.fr
Tue Oct 22 07:20:26 EDT 2019

<-- Sorry for cross-postings for people that are into those three lists -->

Dear geoscience people,

The Toulouse OGC TC is in about one month.

We will have three geoscience oriented sessions :

-        2 x Joint GeoScienceDWG - GeosciML SWG on Tuesday 19,

-        1 x Borehole IE final report on Wednesday 20.

See http://ogcmeet.org/events/1911tc/ for further details.

Hope to see you there and if you have any question regarding this event, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Mickael BEAUFILS
French Geological Survey (BRGM)