[GeoSciML] GeoScienceDWG session during the Dec 20 Virtual OGC TC Meeting: GoToMeeting link + Agenda

Beaufils Mickael M.Beaufils at brgm.fr
Tue Dec 8 14:59:04 EST 2020

Live in 1h :)

See you soon !

Mickael

De : Beaufils Mickael
Envoyé : jeudi 3 décembre 2020 16:21
À : geoscience.dwg at lists.opengeospatial.org; geosciml at lists.opengeospatial.org; onegeology <onegeology at bgs.ac.uk>; urbangeology at eurogeosurveys.org
Objet : GeoScienceDWG session during the Dec 20 Virtual OGC TC Meeting: GoToMeeting link + Agenda

[Sorry for cross-postings]

Dear all,

This is a reminder for our next week GeoScienceDWG meeting, see https://portal.ogc.org/meet/ for more details.

-        Dec 8 from 4:00PM to 5:30PM EST which is 10:00PM to 11:30PM for most part of Europe for example,

Here are the information to attend:

GotoMeeting Joining Details

1. Please join my meeting, Tue Dec 8th 4:00 PM EST.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/336792117

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

GB: +44 330 221 0088
US: +1 (571) 317-3129
Access Code: 336-792-117  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.
Lot of topics to address for the time we have, so we are going to have a very frustrating session but I hope not so much!

Confirmed topics to be covered so far :

-        Welcome / Agenda presentation : 5'

-        M.Beaufils & al. : Extension of OGC standards for geotechnics : 10+2'

-        L.Aillieres & al. : Loop Project introduction : 10+2'

-        B.Brodaric & al. : Geoscience ontologies (especially in Loop) : 10+2'

-        S.Grellet & A.Feliachi & al. : News from EPOS and GeoERA : 10+2'

-        E.Lewis & JA.Stevenson : Exposing geoscience data with SensorThings API : 10+2'

-        Discussion : Going JSON(-LD) and other topics : rest of the time until we get tired (Europe will probably loose :)) ~ 30'.

At the attention to the speakers:

-        Presentations will be limited to 10min +2min for questions,

-        The order is a proposal, if you have any preference please let me know,

-        I send you the OGC template in a separate e-mail (would be nice if you can at least have your Cover slide using it).

Hope to hear from you next week!

Cheers,

Mickael Beaufils (BRGM)
GeoScienceDWG chair