[GeoSciML] News from the GeoScienceDWG + Geotech IE

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Wed Feb 2 05:35:39 EST 2022

Dear Mickael,

thank you for sharing this. To me this sounds exciting as it offers an
opportunity to harmonize data across dimensions and domains in the realm of
raster data, via the unifying coverage concept - so adding x/y/z subsurface data
to x/y surface imagery, x/y/t image timeseries, and x/y/z/t atmospheric data.
Therefore, I would appreciate being part of the team. FyI, I have sent a
corresponding expression of interest via the OGC web form.

Kindly let me know about next steps to be done; I would participate in the Feb
22 meeting.

thanks & regards,
Peter