[GeoSciML] GeoScienceDWG session reminder + agenda : Tue Mar 1st 10:30 AM EST.

Beaufils Mickael M.Beaufils at brgm.fr
Mon Feb 28 04:37:16 EST 2022

Dear all,

We will have a GeoScienceDWG session tomorrow: Tue Mar 1st 10:30 AM EST.

See GoToMeetings details below.

Agenda is quite relaxed so we may have opportunities for discussion.

Best regards,

Mickael

Session Agenda Items
Haut du formulaire

  1.  Speaker:
Mickael Beaufils (BRGM)
Presentation:
Welcome / Agenda presentation (5 min)

  1.  Speaker:
Paul Gabriel (GiGa infosystems GmbH)
Presentation:
Digital continuity with GST. The Nagra use case (20 min)

  1.  Speaker:
Mickael Beaufils (BRGM)
Presentation:
Geotech IE Presentation and Discussion. (20 min)

  1.  Speaker:
All (All)
Presentation:
Free speech. News and interests from the group. (45 min)
Bas du formulaire

GotoMeeting Joining Details

1. Please join my meeting, Tue Mar 1st 10:30 AM EST.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/848126397

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

DE: +49 721 6059 6510
ZA: +27 11 259 4925
IE: +353 15 360 756
AU: +61 2 9091 7603
AT: +43 7 2081 5337
CH: +41 225 4599 60
FR: +33 187 210 241
TR: +90 212 900 4812
CL: +56 2 3214 9681
CO: +57 1 600 9954
MX: +52 55 1500 3598
ES: +34 932 75 1230
CA: +1 (647) 497-9373
FI: +358 923 17 0556
BG: +359 2 906 0606
LU: +352 34 2080 9220
MY: +60 3 7724 4060
PA: +507 308 4337
NZ: +64 9 282 9510
IT: +39 0 230 57 81 80
HU: +36 1 933 3700
NO: +47 21 93 37 37
DK: +45 32 72 03 69
CZ: +420 2 96 21 62 28
SE: +46 853 527 818
GB: +44 808 178 0872
RO: +40 31 780 1159
IL: +972 3 376 3071
US: +1 (571) 317-3116
NL: +31 207 941 375
BE: +32 28 93 7002
BR: +55 11 4118-4898
GR: +30 21 0 300 2693
PE: +51 1 642 9425
Access Code: 848-126-397  Audio PIN will be displayed upon joining the web session.