[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.0.0 legacy tests engine

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Thu Jan 17 15:59:22 EST 2008

Hi,

I ran the Legacy test suite on our WCS 1.0.0 server.  I have one of the
tests that fails because of an XML validation error.   The test is
wcs1-0-0/basic_service_elements/general_http_request_rules/4
<http://cite.opengeospatial.org/tsOGC/interface/ViewTestSource?testid=wcs1-0-0/basic_service_elements/general_http_request_rules/4&ts=0033&sesstype=OGC>
and the error is:

Mon Jan 14 15:57:55 EST 2008 : Line = 1 Column = 2021 Message =
{cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element
'VendorSpecificCapabilities' is not complete. It must match

So I wanted to get more information on this error by validating the WCS
1.0.0 capababilities against its associated wcsCapabilities.xsd with XML
Spy and I got the following error:

"Error in reference schema or DTD.  Type 'AbstractDescriptionBaseType'
is not a valid restriction of type 'gml:AbstractGMLType'."
Do someone else got this error before?   Can someone give me some pointers?

Norm