[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 TEAM Engine tests suite: multiple namespaces

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Jan 28 15:33:44 EST 2008

Our WFS 1.0.0 server (MapServer) does not support multiple namespaces.
We must run the tests suite once for the "cdf" namespace and a second
time for the "cgf" one.  There are two tests that failed in both
namespaces because a validation is made to check that one element of
each namespace is present in the same document.  These elements are
'cdf:Deletes' ,'cgf:Points' in
wfs:test1.0.0-basic-describefeaturetype-get-4 test and 'cgf:Points',
'cdf:Other' in wfs:test1.0.0-basic-describefeaturetype-get-7 test.

In the WFS 1.0.0 conformance tests - executive summary, it is said that
if our implementation does not support multiple namespace we need to run
the tests suite for each one.  Then we have to notify that point in our
conformance report.

My question is:  Do we just ignore these two failures and send the
conformance report in which we add a note to specify that we do not
support multiple namespaces?

Norm